Is your company B2B? If so, it is.
Reveal is how Partnership, Marketing, and Sales teams leverage their ecosystem to generate more revenue. In particular through:
- Account Mapping: See where you overlap with partners, and help each other convert overlapping accounts by sharing strategic information and providing introductions to key decision-makers.
- Lead Prioritization: Identify overlapping accounts as a signal of an account's likeliness to buy. The explanation is simple: if a company has acquired a product that is complementary to yours from your partner, then they're most likely to acquire yours. We provide access to that information. Some of Reveal's users have multiplied their win rate x3 by targeting ecosystem leads.
- Lead Generation: Exchange qualified leads. Your partner can send all the accounts they have in their CRM and are missing from yours (and reciprocally). Imagine all the time you'll be saving by gaining access to a high volume of quality accounts for your SDRs.
- Co-Marketing: Choose the right partners for a co-marketing initiative by viewing if your partner targets the same persona and whether there's value in joining forces.
- Tech Integrations: Assess when it makes sense to create integrations with a partner's product by viewing customer overlaps.
Read our case studies to learn more about how Reveal is used.
Sign up for free. Securely connect your CRM or a CSV file to Reveal. Invite your ecosystem of partners to the platform or connect with the companies we suggest. Instantly start identifying and converting business opportunities within your ecosystem.
Collaborative Growth is a new software category introduced by Reveal. It relies on two key intentions:
- Collaboration: We believe B2B companies have a lot to gain if they join forces. Collaboration is now everywhere, and it has revolutionized our economy. There's one last area where it hasn't reached its full potential. It's B2B, and we're changing that.
- Growth: Collaboration, yes. But with an ROI. And that ROI is more revenue.
Our software is a Collaborative Growth Platform (CGP), and it enables revenue professionals to leverage their ecosystem to increase revenue growth.
We support Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Freshworks, as well as CSV files if you don't have a CRM or if you don't want to connect it yet. You can also connect multiple data sources if you're using more than one CRM or if you want to share a specific data set with a partner.
Whatever CRM you are using, connecting it to Reveal only takes a few seconds. Pick the CRM your company uses, enter your login information for that CRM, Reveal automatically connects with it. No need to involve your sales ops team in the process. Then, you can define what you're ready to share or create a restricted list before anything happens.
Reveal supports CSV files too. Create a CSV file with the accounts you want to compare, connect them to Reveal, and start mapping opportunities with your partners.
On your platform's home, click "Invite new partner," add their name, company name, and email address. We recommend that you write a custom message to add a personal touch. Press send. It's done.
Reveal has the fastest growing network of B2B companies. If you don't have an ecosystem of partners yet, we will help you build it (for free). Our platform matches you with the companies that can bring the most value to you. Assess your level of synergy in one click before you share your CRM data with them. When you see the right potential, you can decide to start mapping opportunities with them. Our community, "The Society," will also help you get in touch with potential partners through informal online and offline gatherings.
Once you have connected with a partner on the platform, you'll be able to see an overview of what potential exists between your two companies before sharing CRM data. Quickly assess the number of common accounts, prospective accounts, and potential revenue your partner can influence. From there, you're free to move on or decline the account sharing.
Reveal enables revenue teams (Partnerships, Marketing, Sales) to accelerate their company's revenue growth based on their ecosystem. Our use cases are numerous. That's why we made case studies. And if you'd like to have a chat with one of Reveal's team to provide some suggestions for the best way for you to leverage the platform for your company, just book a time with us! On the navigation bar, click: "How it works" then "Book a demo," and pick the time of your choice.
Yes, you can connect multiple data sources, including CSVs. For example, you can connect both sales-focused sources (such as Salesforce CRM) and more marketing-based sources (Hubspot CRM) for the account mapping.